Freight Rite, Inc., a subsidiary of Expansion Management Group, is an industry leader, last mile trucking and delivery company that is growing rapidly and adding new locations throughout the U.S. As a result, they have created a new Senior Accountant position at its Toledo Corporate Office to develop as an integral part of its Management Team. This position will work directly with the CEO, President, CFO, Staff and Operations Management Team.
- Timely and accurate closing of the GL and the preparation of all Financial Statements.
- Journal entries.
- Governmental compliance.
- Financial analysis and reporting.
- Assisting the CFO with forecasts, budgets, standard costing and preparing KPI’s.
- A variety of administrative functions and projects and assisting the staff as needed.
- BA in Accounting
- 2 to 4 years of accounting experience.
The key attributes of this person must include: ambition, cognitive and emotional intelligence and acute problem-solving skills. The candidate should be comfortable & intuitive with technology and have leadership & supervisory potential.
Candidates must desire lifelong learning and aspire to earn one or more of the following designations: CPA/CMA/CGMA/MBA. Ideally, candidates will have the potential and ambition to develop and become the Financial Controller and eventually CFO.
The Senior Accountant will earn a competitive starting salary along with a benefits package including paid vacation, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com