We are looking for motivated independent contracting teams as well as employee drivers for delivery and installation of appliances and home goods. All positions require a background check and all drivers are required to clear a MVR, DOT card, and a drug screening. Drivers in Louisiana are required to have a chauffeur’s license.
Our independent contractors earn truck revenues of $2500 – $3500 per week and we offer a convenient fuel program, 26’ truck sub-lease, insurance options, and a tool purchase assistance program to make operating easy! If you are a motivated contractor or someone interested in learning now to become one, please fill out the application below!
As an employee, you will be eligible for a competitive hourly wage, paid holidays, paid vacation, and health benefits. On the job training is provided as well. Our employee requirements include:
- Heavy lifting of appliances utilizing safety equipment as needed.
- Ability to drive a 26’ box truck (no CDL required)
- Ability to install appliances, including simple plumbing and electrical connections.
- Ability to provide excellent communication and customer service to consumers while making deliveries inside their homes.
- Availability to work Monday through Saturday from 6am until your route is finished.
Whether you are interested in applying for employment or independent contracting, please fill out the application form and our recruitment team will be in touch!