We are looking for motivated independent contracting and motor carrier teams for delivery and installation of appliances and home goods. All positions require a background check and all drivers are required to clear a MVR, DOT card, and a drug screening. Drivers in Louisiana are required to have a chauffeur’s license.
Our independent contractors earn average per truck revenues of $2700 – $35200 per week and we offer a convenient fuel program, 26’ truck sub-lease, insurance options, and a tool purchase assistance program to make operating easy! The duties for our teams are as followed:
- Heavy lifting of appliances utilizing safety equipment as needed.
- Ability to drive a 26’ box truck (no CDL required)
- Ability to install appliances, including simple plumbing and electrical connections.
- Ability to provide excellent communication and customer service to consumers while making deliveries inside their homes.
- Availability to work Monday through Saturday from 6am until your route is finished.
Please fill out the application form and our recruitment team will be in touch!